In the Serbian capital, Belgrade, a Russian and Ukrainian anti-war group has filed a criminal complaint against the activities of the Russian paramilitary Wagner Group.
In the criminal complaint, Serbian intelligence chief Aleksandar Vulin, Russian ambassador to Belgrade Botsan Harchenko and some right-wing NGOs are accused of mobilizing Serbian citizens for war.
Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic sharply criticized his traditional ally, Russia, for Wagner’s recruitment of troops in Serbia with Serbian declarations.
Source: Balkan News
- Balkans | The Council of the Bulgarian Mufti discussed the priorities of the Mufti in 2023
- Balkans | Jewish settlers destroyed a Christian cemetery in Jerusalem
- Balkans | Action plan with 4 articles in the fight against irregular migration from the European Union
- Balkans | Parliamentarians visited Karjali
- Balkans | USA: We are concerned about Wagner’s presence in Serbia
- Balkans | Remedial courses for primary school students from Ansar and Kopro associations
- Balkans | Plenkovic: The strategic goals have been achieved
- Balkans | Guguchevska: DSK is always ready for elections
- Who is Shah Ismail? what did he do?
- Balkans | Parliament Speaker Şentop approved the Advisory Council of Western Thrace