Trade Minister Omar Polat met with Bulgarian Minister of Economy and Industry Bogdan Bogdanov and they agreed to take measures to eliminate problems at the border.
Recently, there was a visa problem at the stage of land transportation crossing the Turkish-Bulgarian border.
Trade Minister Omar Polat met with Bulgarian Minister of Economy and Industry Bogdan Bogdanov after taking office.
Minister Polat clarified that at the end of the meeting, it was agreed to take the necessary measures for the smooth crossing of the borders by expatriates and carriers.
Polat said they had a fruitful meeting with Bogdanov:
We have agreed to strengthen our cooperation to take all necessary measures for our expatriate citizens and carriers to cross the border without any problems. In coordination with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, we are conducting joint studies to ensure that our expatriates do not face any problems entering and leaving our country during the Eid al-Adha holidays and other annual holidays.
- Balkans | Hatay breakfast table of Western Thracians living in Bursa!
- Balkans | Mycoski accused President Pendarowski of pretending to be an analyst
- The 5 most famous bank robberies in history
- Balkans | The European Union and Western Balkan countries sign an agreement to abolish roaming fees
- Balkans | Djokovic beats Tsitsipas in the Australian Open final
- Balkans | Greece responded to the rejection of the request to release the candidate of the Greek minority for the post of mayor detained in Albania
- Balkans | 2 suspects from the FETO organization were arrested while fleeing to Greece
- Balkans | Anti-violence demonstrations continue in Serbia
- Balkans | ADEKSAM Dormitory students sent their pocket money to earthquake victims in Turkey
- Balkans | United States: The agreement reached between Serbia and Kosovo must be implemented immediately