In Macedonia, the main opposition party VMRO DPMNE criticized President Stevo Pendarovski, who signed the adopted laws to speed up the construction of Corridor 8 and 10 highways.
“Stevo Pendarovski has proven himself to be a blackmailer who lacks an iota of his credibility and integrity,” VMRO DPMNE said in a statement. It has been said.
In the manifesto, which was loaded with heavy words on President Bendarowski, he made it clear that his position and words were not even worth 5 cents with the signing of 5 laws, and they did not last even 5 days. He said one thing about the egregious changes to the Five Laws in public and I did something completely different. More precisely, Pendarowski refused Stevo for the tenth time. This doesn’t surprise us or us at all, and we think the public is used to being remorseful and breaking the word.” Data included.
- Balkans | Bulgaria climbs eight places in the happiness ranking
- Balkans | Rescue of 41 migrants who were pushed to death by Greece
- Balkans | Bulgarian Prime Minister Denkov: The government has sounded the alarm about the spread of a new, very dangerous drug
- Balkans | NATO Chiefs of Staff met
- Balkans | Albanian Defense Minister visited Israel and signed a memorandum of military cooperation
- Increase in fuel prices
- Balkans | Borrell: The European Union is ready to impose sanctions, and Kosovo must announce new elections in the north
- Balkans | Support from students of the reinforcement course for earthquake survivors in Turkey
- Balkans | Mitsotakis, the winner of the Greek elections, reinstated his mandate to form a government
- 9 Interesting Objects Used As Status Indicators Throughout History