Croatia And Serbia Foreign ministries, the ongoing conflict Sudancitizens in evacuation announced that it will.
The Croatian Foreign Minister, Gordan Grelic Radman, stated that there are about 100 Croatian citizens in Sudan, and said, “After the conflicts broke out, 21 of our compatriots requested eviction.” He said.
Pointing out that those requesting evacuation usually have dual citizenship, Radman said that the evacuation process took place through the Croatian and French embassies in Cairo.
In a statement issued by the Serbian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, it was reported that the citizens of Serbia, who requested evacuation from Sudan, will be evacuated with the help of international partners.
The statement indicated that 11 Serbian citizens will be evacuated in Khartoum in three groups, “Six of our citizens were evacuated with citizens of the United Arab Emirates, while four of our citizens belong to the same group of UN officials. One of our citizens will be evacuated with Turkish citizens.” Data included.
The statement stated that about 100 Serbian citizens decided to stay in Sudan.
After the start of the clashes, many countries such as the United States of America and England announced that they had begun evacuating their citizens from Sudan.
Clashes between the army and the Rapid Support Forces in Sudan entered their second week.
And in the clashes that broke out between the army and the HDK party, which declared it a rebel, 413 people were killed and 3,551 people were injured in the clashes that broke out on April 15 in the capital, Khartoum, and other cities.
source: Balkan News
- Balkans | €100,000 in clothing aid from “Nsport Kosova” for earthquake victims
- Balkans | The Serbian police’s treatment of refugees provoked reactions
- Balkans | Retirees protested in Greece to demand an increase in their salaries
- Balkans | The Greek F-16 official’s words confused Greece
- Balkans | Businesswomen from Bulgaria and Turkey will meet in Burgas
- Balkans | Ottoman President of Kosovo: Kosovo should present the draft Union of Serbian Municipalities
- Balkans | The meeting between the delegations of Germany, Turkey and Greece was in the Greek press
- Balkans | Bomb threat at the State Department
- Balkans | Another discount on diesel prices
- Balkans | The “Bazaar of Solidarity with Turkey” is being held in Skopje