The new chairperson of the Council of Ministers of Bosnia and Herzegovina is Borgana Kristo of the Croatian Democratic Union (HDZ).
In the vote on Christo’s presidency in the extraordinary session of the House of Representatives of Bosnia and Herzegovina, 28 deputies voted “yes” and 15 “no”.
In the vote, Kristo of the HDZ became the new Chairman of the Cabinet with a majority vote.
Chairman of the parliamentary session Christo“We must leave behind the ‘conflicts’ that divide us.” He said.
Bosnia and HerzegovinaAfter the general elections held on 2 October, the Presidential Council tasked Cristo with forming the government at its session on 22 December.
Denis Beserović, the Bosnian member of the Bosnian Presidency Council of Bosnia and Herzegovina, and Željka Svijanović, the Serbian member of the council, agreed to authorize Christo to form the government, while the Croatian member Željko Komšić objected.
- Balkans | Turkish Education Day was celebrated on December 21 with great enthusiasm in the capital, Skopje ￼
- Balkans | A committee has been set up to determine the damage caused by the floods in M’mosha.
- Balkans | Samir Siponjic, a graduate of Turkey, became a minister in his native Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Seedlings from Çanakkale continue to be exported to Bulgaria and the Turkish Republics
- Balkans | “If Kovacevsky really believes that the government has successfully dealt with the crisis, let’s go to the elections.”
- Balkans | The Greek F-16 official’s words confused Greece
- Balkans | Second ammonia leak in a month in Serbia
- Balkans | Turkey sells natural gas to Bulgaria
- Balkans | Bosnian academic Hadzimglik transfers what he learned at university in Turkey to young people
- Balkans | Radev: Europe’s security and stability depend on the European integration of the Western Balkan countries