Croatian coach Nenad Bilica, who is on Trabzonspor’s agenda, went to Istanbul.
Pelica, accompanied by his assistants, was on board the plane that landed at Istanbul Airport from the Croatian capital, Zagreb, at night. Bilica, who then goes to the hotel where he will stay in a private car, is expected to meet Trabzonspor president Ertugrul Dogan in the morning.
- Balkans | 689 speeding tickets have been issued across the country
- Balkans | Kosovar Prime Minister Kurti met representatives of Albanians and Bosniaks in Serbia
- Balkans | Accident in Xanthi: A pedestrian who hit a car dies
- Balkans | Corti evaluated his meeting with Lajçak
- Balkans | Tjana Boskovic is “Serbia’s most successful actress” again
- Balkans | NATO defense ministers meet on February 3.
- Balkans | Serbian President Vucic: We saved Serbia from war
- Balkans | There are also West Thracian Turks in the Greek rescue team that went to Turkey.
- Balkans | Cleaners compete with garbage trucks at the Cest is d’Best festival in Croatia
- Balkan Time | “Folk Culture of the Turks in Bulgaria” in Burgas