RB Leipzig’s Croatian defender Josko Gvardiol has attracted a lot of interest from European teams. The figure reported for the player’s transfer is said to be around €100m.
Giant European clubs are preparing to attack in favor of Josko Guardiol, who made a name for himself with his performance with the Croatian national team in the 2022 World Cup.
The four clubs will knock on RB Leipzig’s door for Gvardiol, whose contract expires in 2027 during the summer transfer window.
According to the news in Visha. Real Madrid, Manchester City, Liverpool and Chelsea are among the giant clubs linked to the 21-year-old. The interest of the big clubs in Europe is expected to increase the fees to be paid.
He stated that Jusko Guardiol’s figure at the end of the season was about 100 million euros. If the transfer takes place at the specified levels, Gvardiol will have the title of “most expensive defender” belonging to Harry Maguire. As is known, Manchester United moved from Leicester City for 87 million euros.
According to Transfermarkt data, the current market value of the RB Leipzig shirt-wearing defender appears to be €75 million.
- Balkans | President of Bulgaria Radev sent a congratulatory message to President Erdogan
- Balkans | Bulgaria begins issuing experimental euro coins
- Balkans | The European Parliament elections will take place from 6 to 9 June 2024
- Balkans | Karjali district organization of the Bulgarian Red Cross collects donations for earthquake victims in Turkey
- Balkans | Vucic: The only condition is the union of municipalities of Serbia
- Balkans | Mercy Humanitarian in Bosnia and Herzegovina celebrates its 110th anniversary
- Balkans | Waiting for half an hour at the Tabanovci border gate
- Balkans | Croatian Borgana Cristo is the new chairperson of the Council of Ministers of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 7 bone-chilling archaeological discoveries
- Balkan Time | Tensions in relations between the United States and Kosovo