Croatian Prime Minister Andrej Plenković was received with an official ceremony by Prime Minister of North Macedonia Dimitar Kovačevski.
Croatian Prime Minister Andrej Plenkovic, who is on an official visit to the country today, was greeted by Prime Minister Dimitar Kovačevski with the highest official and military honors.
After the ceremony, the two prime ministers met face-to-face and among the delegations.
The delegation includes Prime Minister Andrej Plenkovic, as well as senior representatives of economic and foreign affairs and representatives of the Croatian Parliament.
On the Macedonian side, the meeting was attended by Deputy Prime Ministers in charge of European and Economic Affairs Bojan Maric and Fatmir Potucci, and Minister of Information Society and Public Administration Azer Aliu.
Plenkovic, who will be received by President Stevo Pendarovski and Parliament Speaker Talat Caffrey, will also address the deputies in Parliament.
- Balkans | Croatia expects to see the results of Schengen and eurozone accession by the end of the year
- Balkans | The Council of the Bulgarian Mufti discussed the priorities of the Mufti in 2023
- Balkans | New procedures regarding bombing threats from the Ministry of Interior and Education
- Balkans | Police violence against an Albanian presidential advisor
- Balkans | The United States described the burning of the Qur’an as a disgusting act, but did not condemn it.
- Balkans | Bulgaria returned 9,940 coins to Turkey
- Balkans | The Kosovo government is concerned about divisions in the army
- Balkans | Greek Foreign Minister Dendias said the earthquakes were “absolutely devastating”
- Balkans | Wiretapping scandal in Greece: the opposition decided not to participate in the parliamentary vote
- Balkans | Candidates of Universities in Serbia have been introduced to Trajaya University