Europol arrested 15 people in Serbia and Germany. It is reported that the criminal organization defrauded several people in Germany, Canada, Switzerland and Australia by promising to invest millions of euros in cryptocurrency.
It has been announced that 15 people have been arrested in a “cryptocurrency scam” organized in Serbia and Germany coordinated by the European Union Police Organization (Europol).
According to Anadolu Agency, in a written statement issued by Europol, a gang was reportedly busted who defrauded the people they targeted by saying they were calling from a call center via a fake currency website.
- Balkans | “If Kovacevsky really believes that the government has successfully dealt with the crisis, let’s go to the elections.”
- Balkans | Escobar: The international community is still influential in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | The Bulgarian Investment Agency organized the International Business and Investment Forum in Istanbul
- Balkans | The exhibition “Antiquities of Contemporary Turkish Art” opened in Bulgaria on the occasion of the Republic’s centenary
- Balkans | Bulgaria responds to the European Union’s refusal to join the Schengen Area
- Balkans | VMRO DPMNE: Dimitar Kovaczewski is Ali Ahmadi’s servant
- Balkans | From Minister Akar to Greece: Make up your mind before it snows on the mountains you trust
- Balkans | Other: Kampaski’s statements do not reflect the values of the European Union
- Balkans | Illegal entries into the EU reached the highest level since 2016 last year
- Balkans | TAV Macedonia: Flights are not canceled at Skopje Airport, traffic is paused