Serbia’s Foreign Minister, Ivica Dacic, said that his country does not support the destruction and disintegration of Bosnia and Herzegovina, but is firmly opposed to the destruction of Republika Srpska, one of the two entities in the country.
Pointing out that Serbia has always been described as an element of unrest in the region, Dacic said, “Serbia is very concerned about the current situation in Bosnia and Herzegovina. The territorial integrity must be preserved, and the best way to do that is through dialogue.” He said.
Dacic stated that improving living conditions, cooperation and EU membership serve the common interest of all, and noted that international representatives, who are uncomfortable with the power of Republika Srpska, often show similar attitudes towards the aforementioned entity.
Dacic noted that the High Representative of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Christian Schmidt, should try to ensure unity in the country instead of imposing their own wishes, and said that Bosnians, who do not oppose Kosovo’s independence, have no right to object. to Republika Srpska.
Emphasizing that Kosovo and Republika Srpska are not the same thing, Dacic said, “The Republika Srpska is an international structure, an internationally recognized entity, and this entity was designed by the United States, not us. While BiH supports Kosovo, it does not see what is happening in its own garden.” “. He said.
source: Balkan News
- Balkans | Keen interest in Turkish from Bosnia and Herzegovina soldiers
- Balkans | Issue 268 of “Turkiti” magazine published in Kosovo has been published.
- Balkans | Those searching for the missing migrant boat that sank off the coast of Greece will provide a DNA sample
- Balkans | The car of First Deputy Prime Minister Groppi was set on fire
- Balkans | Multiracial families and immigrant populations are increasing in Western countries.
- Balkans | TIKA’s support for rural development in North Macedonia
- Balkans | Konjufca: Serbia aims to destabilize northern Kosovo
- Balkans | “We cannot look at the lands of the Fatih Dispatch from afar.”
- Balkans | Varhelyi: The agreements reached with Serbia must be implemented
- Balkans | Croatia goalkeeper Levakovic donates his jersey and gloves to the earthquake victims