Serbian Foreign Minister Ivica Dacic announced that his country may change its mind regarding the sanctions imposed on Russia, which are among the most important conditions for the continuation of the process of joining the European Union.
Speaking to EUROACTIV, Dacic reminded that Serbia has the status of a candidate country since 2012.
Condemning the violation of Ukraine’s territorial integrity, Dacic said, “We also expressed our opinion in international forums. But whether sanctions will be imposed on Russia is another matter.” He said.
The Serbian minister stated that the issue of imposing sanctions on Russia is related to political and economic interests.
Source: Balkan News
- Balkans | All owners of vehicles with “MK” plate must change their plate to “NMK”
- Balkans | Turkey’s Ambassador to Sofia, Aylin Itcuk, delivered a mobile health vehicle to Karcali Municipality.
- Balkans | TGK established its 18th organization in Manastır
- Kosovo seeks to preserve the recognitions
- Balkans | The President of BAL-GÖÇ thanked the assistance from Bulgaria to the earthquake victims
- Balkan Time | In 3 questions – Serbia and Kosovo normalization negotiations
- Balkans | Plenkovic asked to resign
- Balkans | Turkey Panic in the Greek Press: Damascus, Trench, Nautical Miles…
- Balkans | Slovakia and Slovakia support the talks between Kosovo and Serbia
- Balkans | Seedlings from Çanakkale continue to be exported to Bulgaria and the Turkish Republics