The Vice-President of the European Parliament, Eva Kaili, member of the Greek Parliament, who was arrested in the context of the corruption operation organized by the Belgian police on December 9, has been identified. After the event, which had an earthquake effect in Greek public opinion, the European Union assumed its predictable name and swift movement came from Athens.
The repercussions of the operation carried out by the Belgian police on December 9, International Anti-Corruption Day, continue within the framework of an investigation that has been going on for months.
While the operation entered the global agenda in a short time, the Vice-President of the European Parliament, Greek Parliamentarian Eva Kaili, who was detained by the police, had a seismic effect on the Greek public.
While the Greek press publishes new news about the scandal almost every day, the European Union has made up its mind about Eva Kylie.
AB announces that Eva Kaili has regained her title. The decision was personally communicated to Cali by the President of the European Parliament, Roberta Metsola.
In the official letter he sent to Metsola Kaili, he made the following statements;
“In view of the ongoing judicial investigation, I have decided to suspend immediately all powers, duties and responsibilities entrusted to you as Vice-President of the European Parliament.”
Arrest warrant for KALI
An arrest warrant has been issued for Greek MP Eva Kaili. Arrest warrants were also issued for Cayley’s boyfriend, Francesco Giorgi, and former MEP Pier Antonio Panzieri.
Luca Visentini, general secretary of the International Trade Union Confederation, has been released on parole.
His father caught in a case full of free money
Kylie’s father, who was caught with a briefcase full of money as he was leaving a hotel, is among those released.
The expected movement came from Athens
We have been anxiously awaiting what kind of step Athens will take after this scandal.
The head of Greece’s anti-money laundering department, Haralambos Vorliotis, announced the freezing of the assets of Eva Kayli, Vice-President of the European Parliament, who was sacked on corruption charges.
- Balkans | A new provocation from the Greek Chief of Staff, Constantinos Floros, on the Turkish border￼
- Balkans | Bulgaria’s gas negotiations with Turkey are progressing very quickly
- Balkans | 11 years have passed since the death of Gligorov, your first boss. Macedonia
- Balkans | The Dictionary of Names of Turkish Literature was presented in Zagreb
- Balkans | Honorary President of the Supreme Court of Greece: The decision to recognize the Macedonian Language Center must be annulled
- Balkans | The “morality police” unit that oversees the enforcement of the hijab in Iran has been abolished
- Statement from Serbia and Kosovo from Germany
- Balkans | Schools in northern Kosovo are closed
- Balkans | The member states of the World Health Organization have agreed to draft an international convention to combat epidemics
- Balkans | Bosnia and Herzegovina defender Mujakic, indispensable for MKE Ankaragücü