Bosnia and Herzegovina’s annual exports of defense industries increased by 8.3% in November 2022 compared to the same period in 2021, reaching 263 million km.
Bosnia and Herzegovina Foreign Chamber of Commerce The meeting of the Defense Industries Production Committee in the capital, Sarajevo, discussed the export of weapons and military equipment.
It was noted at the meeting that very few companies in the sector achieved excellent results, and it was noted that in 2022 the same results will be achieved as in the previous year.
He stated that the country’s products produced in the defense industries sector are mainly exported to the United States of America (64 million km), Saudi Arabia (52 million km), Turkey (42 million km), Serbia (16 million km), and Poland (14 million km).
At the meeting, it was proposed to organize a promotional exhibition on the “Defense Industry of Bosnia and Herzegovina” in order to increase exports.
Source: Balkan News
- Balkans | The EU’s proposal for a “final agreement” on Kosovo and Serbia has leaked to the press
- Who is Maria Callas, the best soprano of the twentieth century?
- Balkans | Mayor Gostivar Taravari met with two retired Turkish teachers
- Balkans | A special team has been set up to investigate the eavesdropping scandal in Greece
- Balkans | Books translated from Balkan literature into Turkish were presented in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Zelensky: We continue to prepare the Ukrainian army for the next year
- Balkans | Bulgaria has responded to the Russian search warrant for journalist Christo Grozev
- Balkans | Police Turkish language course opened by YEE in Croatia
- Balkans | Galatasaray Nef added Serbian basketball player Dusan Ristic to their squad
- Balkans | North Macedonian Turkish Education Day was celebrated in Edirne