North Macedonian Defense Minister Slavianka Petrovska announced that she is planning to spend her vacation in Türkiye.
Defense Minister Slavianka Petrovska, who participated in the magazine’s program on TV21, made statements regarding the agenda.
To the question asked at the end of the program, did she go or will she go on vacation, Petrovska said, “I haven’t gone on vacation yet. I plan to go in August. Most likely, I will go to Turkey.” Use phrases.
- Balkans | Sergeant Qandili will check today
- Balkans | Solidarity activities with earthquake victims in Turkey continue in Bosnia and Herzegovina and Montenegro
- Balkans | Polls in Greece: Mitsotakis flees, Tsipras pursues
- Balkans | The heads of the parties who changed from one party to two parties in North Macedonia signed a “cooperation” agreement
- Balkans | High Representative of Bosnia and Herzegovina Schmidt annuls the decision of the Serbian entity
- Balkans | Bulgarian Vice President Utova met with students studying Bulgarian Language and Literature at Ankara University
- Balkans | Mustafa Budur was appointed Counselor of Religious Services at the Turkish Embassy in Skopje
- Balkans | Harsh words from Kosovar Prime Minister Kurti to Serbia
- Balkans | President Erdoğan met with Speaker of the Bulgarian National Assembly Rashidov
- Balkans | Examination of some imitation fabrics and leather products originating in Bulgaria, France and North Macedonia