One of the youngest hafiz in North Macedonia, 10-year-old Hafiz Dejar Ibrahimi received his license to be a hafiz at a ceremony yesterday.
President of the Islamic Religious Union (Religious Affairs) Chakir Fettai, Mufti of Skopje Kenan Ismaili, Hafiz Dejar Ebraimi and his mentor Hafez Abdelkrim Ibebe, Hafez’s father and mayor of Harachina, attended the certification ceremony that took place before Friday prayers. At the “Rezistenca” mosque in the Harachina district of Skopje it was attended by Ridvan Ibrahimi, teachers, a hafiz and many citizens.
Speaking on behalf of the family, Hafez’s father and Mayor of Harachina Ridwan Ibraimi welcomed the guests with great pride and affection.
Expressing his thanks to everyone who helped and supported Hafez Dejar Ebraimi in various ways, Ridwan Ebraimi particularly focused on the efforts of Hafez Abdul Karim Obeibi.
The Mufti of Skopje, Kanan Ismaili, also appreciated the dedication and sacrifice of Hafez and his family on this sacred journey and stated that this is the pride of the Hafez family, the Harashina, the Mufti and the entire nation.
Abdel Karim Obeibi shared information about Hafez’s operation in his speech.
On the other hand, Shakir Fati praised the Hafiz and the Guardian in his speech, and emphasized that the Hafiz also requires self-sacrifice and resistance, just as the mosque bears the name of the Resistance (Rezistnca).
Before concluding, Hafiz Dijar al-Ibraimi recited the final part of the juz’, while Yusuf Zimri performed the hafiz prayer.
At the end of the program, Hafez Dijar Ibrahimi received a memorization certificate, a board and a laptop computer, while his teacher, Hafez Abdul Karim Obeibi, received a certificate of appreciation.
- Gladiatrix: Female Warriors of Ancient Rome
- Balkans | Turkish handball player Iray Karakoc moved to Ohrid
- Balkans | Resolution sanctions military officials of EU countries that provide military aid to Kyiv from Russia
- Balkans | KFOR announces the injury of 30 soldiers in Kosovo
- Balkans | Bosnia and Herzegovina and Azerbaijan want to improve bilateral relations
- Balkans | Visit of the Turkish Ambassador to Athens Erciyes to the Greek Business Council DEİK
- Balkans | A call from the United States to “create a federation of Serbian municipalities”
- Balkans | The International Balkan University has increased its success in the Webometrics University Ranking
- Balkans | Bulgarian Vice President Yotova evaluated citizenship renewal applications
- Balkans | Two Macedonian students studying in Turkey were injured in the quake