Croatian defender Diane Lovren, who plays for Olympique Lyonnais, has announced that he has ended his career with his country’s national team at the age of 33.
Experienced defender Diane Lovren, who continues his football career in Olympique Lyonnais, one of the French League 1 teams, announced that he had left the Croatian national team, through his account on social networking sites.
The 33-year-old footballer, who also played for Liverpool, Zenit and Dinamo Zagreb in his career, scored 5 goals in 78 matches for the Croatian national team.
Lovren was, with the Croatian national team, second place in the 2018 World Cup and third place in the 2022 World Cup.
- Balkans | Mycoski: Kovachevsky and Pendarovski are held hostage by the BDI
- Balkans | Bakteisi: We will not allow the energy crisis to be a burden on citizens
- Balkans | Albania moved to tighten sanctions against Russia
- Balkans | Celebration of National Independence Day in Greece
- Balkans | Saudi Arabia sent another plane carrying 90 tons of aid to Turkey
- Balkans | President of the Grand National Assembly of Turkey Şentop: As Turkey, our basic perspective is a human perspective.
- Balkans | Serbian Foreign Minister Dacic’s reaction to the country’s abstention in Kosovo
- Balkans | Russia: If Serbia imposes sanctions on Russia, the pressure of the United States on this country will increase
- Balkans | German Foreign Minister Berbock: The place of North Macedonia is the European Union
- Balkans | 10 flights were canceled in Skopje, 3 delayed due to heavy fog