Deputy Foreign Minister and Director of the European Union, Ambassador Mehmet Kemal Bozay, is heading to Croatia to attend the Dubrovnik Forum.
In a written statement issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, “Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs and Director of the European Union Ambassador Mehmet Kemal Bozay will visit Croatia on July 7-8, 2023 to attend the Dubrovnik Forum, which will be held this year with the theme “Finding Trends in Global Change.” The Deputy Minister will also exchange Ambassador Bozay will present his views on bilateral relations, European Union issues and other current regional and international issues in the meetings he will hold with his interlocutors on the sidelines of the forum.
- Balkans | Charity for earthquake victims in Turkey in Western Thrace
- Balkans | Turkish organizations in Western Thrace congratulated President Erdogan
- Balkans | Sarajevo yesterday became “the city with the highest air pollution in the world”
- Balkans | The National Museum of Bosnia and Herzegovina is 135 years old
- Balkans | Serbian tennis player Djokovic started the season before the Australian Open with defeat
- Balkans | Kosovo Prime Minister Kurti: Our goal is youth employment
- Balkans | ADEKSAM Dormitory students sent their pocket money to earthquake victims in Turkey
- Balkans | Relief campaign for those affected by the Crescent earthquake
- The man with the longest nose in history: Thomas Wadhaus
- Balkans | Minister Soylu met with Bulgarian Interior Minister Demirdjieff