Milorad Dodik, president of Republika Srpska (RS), one of the two entities in Bosnia and Herzegovina, has argued that even Bosnia and Herzegovina’s abstention from Kosovo’s membership in the Council of Europe is an indication of how meaningless that country is.
Speaking to RTS, Dodik stated that Bosnia and Herzegovina is a ruined country that never had a chance to succeed and that he does not trust this country.
Recalling that Republika Srpska will become an independent state in a peaceful environment, Dodik said, “We want to unite with Serbia, this is one of the historical goals of our nation.” He said.
Pointing out that Bosnia and Herzegovina does not recognize Kosovo’s independence, Dodik said, “We have nothing to do with the administration of Pristina. We said we will adhere to Belgrade’s point of view on this issue, we support Serbia’s territorial integrity, and our opinion on these issues will be the same as that of Serbia.” He said.
The Serbian leader claimed that Muslims are trying to divide Serbia and said, “Recognizing Kosovo’s independence is not enough for them, as they are thinking about a sanjak and other issues.” Use phrases.
Evaluating the statements of Denis Beserović, a Bosnian member of the Bosnian Presidency of Bosnia and Herzegovina, that the “Greater Serbia” project is still alive, Dodik said, “Who is bothering Greater Serbia? I want Serbia to be big and strong. I want Serbs to rally around Serbia.” “. He said.
Dodik said that Bosnia and Herzegovina was an experimental country set up by foreigners to train their incompetent diplomats, and said that dividing the country would be a rational decision.
Dodik said, “Bosnia and Herzegovina is an impossible country. Of course we want to keep the peace but we don’t want to accept the situation we are in.” He said.
source: Balkan News
- Balkans | 5 trucks of relief materials sent from Greece will be delivered to the earthquake zone from Bolu
- Balkans | Statement from Vucic prior to the crucial meeting
- Balkans | Macron: I will continue to talk to Russia
- Balkans | Reaction to Serbian leader Dodik’s statement that “the Republic of Serbia should be a joint state with Serbia”
- Balkans | Russian President Putin approves a law against LGBT propaganda
- 9 heirs who had to wait many years to become king
- Balkans | Rescue of 33 irregular migrants paid by Greece
- Balkans | Alternativa decided to leave the government
- Balkans | Bakassitas, the Greek player of Trabzonspor, spoke before the Fenerbahçe match: Every derby is important
- Balkans | Drug shortages continue in North Macedonia and Kosovo