The Disaster and Emergency Management Presidency (AFAD) teams are supporting the search for 5 Turkish citizens who lost their lives in the Sava River, which separates Bosnia and Herzegovina and Croatia.
“We are in Bosnia and Herzegovina to participate in the search for 5 citizens who went missing in the Sava River,” said the statement, which was received on the Disaster and Emergency Management account on social media. The statement is included.
The statement indicated that two elements of the Disaster and Emergency Management Authority, 3 search and rescue vehicles and one boat were deployed for search efforts in the river, “The administration reached the area and began search and rescue efforts.” Information has been provided.
- Balkans | Housing prices have increased in European countries
- Balkans | And the share of the Bulgarian capital, Sofia, in the country’s economy rose to 43 percent
- Balkans | Spasovsky: The accession of the Western Balkan countries to the European Union will complete the stability of the European continent
- Balkans | President Erdogan’s words made headlines in Greece
- Balkans | Another discount on fuel prices
- Balkans | Wave of irregular immigration to Denmark and Croatia
- Balkans | Ambassador Sakar’s farewell visit to Kosovar President Osmani
- Balkans | Justice Minister Loga met with former President of the Constitutional Court Mourad
- Balkans | Historical areas of Greece are closed to visitors at noon due to the extreme heat
- Balkans | TDP: Amendment to the Population Registration Act is totally unacceptable