The Disaster and Emergency Management Presidency (AFAD) teams are supporting the search for 5 Turkish citizens who lost their lives in the Sava River, which separates Bosnia and Herzegovina and Croatia.
“We are in Bosnia and Herzegovina to participate in the search for 5 citizens who went missing in the Sava River,” said the statement, which was received on the Disaster and Emergency Management account on social media. The statement is included.
The statement indicated that two elements of the Disaster and Emergency Management Authority, 3 search and rescue vehicles and one boat were deployed for search efforts in the river, “The administration reached the area and began search and rescue efforts.” Information has been provided.
- According to the IRI survey, the voting rates for TDP and THP are 1%.
- Balkans | Corti: There is no such thing as a federation of municipalities of Serbia in Kosovo
- Balkans | TMBH announced the acceptance of the formalization of the Turkish language in Vasilevo Municipality
- Balkans | Rescue of illegal immigrants to die by Greece
- Balkans | Serbian customs confiscate 94,000 euros that the driver hid in his belt￼
- Balkans | Pushed back by the Greeks, the migrants left in the middle of Merec swam the river and took shelter in Mehmetchik.
- Balkans | “Orange” alert in Serbia, “red” alert in Croatia
- Balkans | Greece asks the European Union for more financial and logistical support on migration
- The six most controversial psychological experiments in history
- Balkans | Bobuchi: Several thousand companies will pay the crisis tax