The Turkish flag was displayed on the Kosovo Prime Ministry building.
After the earthquakes in Turkey, Kosovo shows an example of solidarity in every field.
While national mourning was declared in Kosovo today, the Turkish flag was raised over the Prime Minister’s building in the evening.
As a symbol of solidarity with Turkey, the star and crescent on the Turkish flag occurred in the Prime Ministry building.
- Balkans | Charity for earthquake victims in Turkey in Western Thrace
- Balkans | YTB served breakfast in Skopje
- Balkans | Message from the Croatian Prime Minister “We will continue to help Ukraine”
- Balkans | WHO: Global economies are no better prepared for new epidemics than before
- Balkans | Political consultations between Turkey and Albania are held in Albania
- Balkans | Police intervened in a protest for those who lost their lives in a train accident in Greece
- Balkans | 4.8 magnitude earthquake in Greece
- Balkans | Serbian leader Vucic evaluated the Franco-German plan on the Kosovo issue
- Balkans | Participation in the swearing-in ceremony of President Erdogan from North Macedonia
- Balkans | Bosnian academics believe that the candidacy status will not affect stability