In the town of Schwelm in the German state of North Rhine-Westphalia (NRW), the Religious Affairs of the Turkish-Islamic Union (DITIB) Aksa Mosque was opened for worship with prayer.
In his speech at the inauguration ceremony, Schwelm Mayor Stefan Langard said: “Schwelm is a place rich in people of different nationalities and cultures. This mosque was the second temple that added wealth here. Schwelm is flourishing and your new house of worship is one of them. The mosque is part of Schwelm. I am happy The Turkish-Muslim community in Schwelm was very fond of it. Use the phrase.
Olav Shadi, Governor of Enpei Ruhr County, said: “It is a very great day for you as a mosque community and a good day for the city of Schwelm. Places of worship have become part of our culture. I congratulate those who contributed to the construction of the mosque.” He said.
Taylan Ozgur Aydin, Consul General of Turkey in Essen, said that mosques are places where the best examples of coexistence culture are experienced, and said:
This mosque will become an integral part of the city and the Muslims living in Schwelm, a meeting place where people can learn about each other’s cultures and religions, celebrate holidays together and spend quality time together. Mosques are not only places of worship, but also places that serve as places of social cohesion.”
DITIB Chairman Muharrem Kozi stated that mosques are places to meet, talk, meet and exchange ideas, and said: “The city of Schwelm, which has a history of more than 500 years, has brought a wonderful work of art. I would like to express my gratitude to the local officials and residents of the city who have supported Building the mosque. He said.
After the speeches, the ribbon for the opening of the mosque was cut with prayers and the mosque was opened for worship.
It took 5 years to build the mosque, which was built on an area of 2,000 square meters, with a prayer area of 500 square meters.
- Balkans | Two young athletes from Bosnia and Herzegovina were attacked in Montenegro.
- How long is a day and a year on other planets?
- What you need to know about Pompeii | ListList.com
- Balkans | Skopje students prayed for those who died in the earthquake in Turkey.
- The man with the longest nose in history: Thomas Wadhaus
- Balkans | Russia: Greece plans to supply Ukraine with ‘provocative’ and ‘normal’ Russian S-300
- Balkans | Respect for the Holy Quran held in Sweden
- Balkans | EU decision to liberalize visas with Kosovo
- Balkans | Riza Kayalıp will try to catch up with Karelin at the European Championships in Croatia
- Balkans | Escobar was greeted by the head of the Kosovo Council, Konjovka