It was reported that Serbian tennis player Novak Djokovic, ranked number one in the men’s world rankings, had to withdraw from the Indian Wells Masters tennis tournament in the United States of America because he did not receive a new vaccine against the Corona virus (Covid-19).
In the statement issued by the organization, the 35-year-old tennis player’s withdrawal from Indian Wells, which will begin on March 8, was announced.
According to information in the American press, the reason for the withdrawal of the Serbian striker is that he did not have the Kovid-19 vaccine required to enter the United States.
- Balkans | Greek MP Kyli, another being held in the AP-linked corruption investigation, has also been released
- Balkans | The goal of the Turkish women’s national handball team against Serbia is to win.
- Balkans | 85,000 euros have been collected for the victims of the Mmusha earthquake
- Balkans | An adviser is to be appointed for every deputy in Kosovo.
- Balkans | The Vjosa River has been declared a National Park
- Balkans | Al-Hilal Association announced the holding of elections in its branches
- Balkans | Constantine II, the last king of Greece, will not be buried in a state ceremony
- Balkans | Albanian Kula, a graduate of Turkey, said he has an academic career thanks to Turkish scholarships.
- Balkans | A Turkish soldier distributes Ramadan parcels in Kosovo
- Balkans | The barricades in northern Kosovo have not yet been withdrawn