The movement towards the departure of doctors from Kosovo continues. It is learned that 43 doctors have left Kosovo in the past six weeks.
In a statement on the matter, Crystal Sediu, President of the Kosovo Medical Chamber, assessed that 43 doctors have left Kosovo in the past six weeks to work in European countries.
“There are about 43 doctors who have left Kosovo since January 1 of this year,” Sediu said, adding that it is not possible to determine how effective this will be in preventing doctors from leaving their country, despite the increase in doctors’ salaries. In the salary law, which determines the amount of salaries of public sector employees.
Pointing out that there are more than 360 unemployed doctors in Kosovo, Sediu reminded that young doctors leave the country for two main reasons, one is work and the other is insufficient monthly wages.
- Balkans | Support rally in Pristina for women who were sexually harassed and raped in the Kosovo war
- Balkans | Ukraine: 116 Ukrainian soldiers were released in a prisoner exchange
- Balkans | 38 people were killed in a train accident in Greece
- Balkans | Doctors continue to leave Kosovo
- Balkans | Those who lost their lives defending Sarajevo are commemorated on City Day
- Balkans | AP: Albania is an important ally
- What you need to know about the Columbia space shuttle crash
- Balkans | The 270th issue of “Turkiti” magazine, published in Kosovo, has been published.
- Balkans | Great interest in Mufti Xanthi’s “A Happy Life Without Barriers” event
- Balkans | The 19 people who were kidnapped and murdered on the train from Serbia to Montenegro are commemorated on the 30th anniversary of the massacre.