Milorad Dodik, president of Republika Srpska (RS), one of the two entities within Bosnia and Herzegovina, argued at a security forum in Russia that after the war, Bosnia and Herzegovina had turned into a kind of land of experimentation and colony, which had no respect for history and international law.
Claiming that the Serbian people are victims of the process of Western and NATO domination, Dodik said that NATO launched attacks first on Republika Srpska and then on Serbia.
Noting that the EU is effectively subject to the American mandate, Dodek argued that Europe cannot be thought of independently in terms of security and that the region consists only of a transatlantic bulwark for the USA.
In his speech at the International Security Forum, which was attended by representatives of more than 80 countries in Moscow, Dodik said that Europe’s initiative to independently ensure its own security had finally ended after the crisis in Ukraine.
source: Balkan News
- Balkans | A Greek newspaper wrote that Turkey should be removed from NATO
- What you need to know about Pandora’s Box
- Balkans | Extending the detention of the suspect who infected Serbian citizens for 30 days
- Balkans | The crescent and double star flag of Skopje students attracted great interest￼
- Balkans | Greece deploys its planes in Egypt to evacuate its citizens in Sudan
- Balkans | Vucic: I’m glad we were able to come to an agreement
- Balkans | US Secretary of State Blinken visits Turkey, Germany and Greece
- Balkans | The Vatican welcomes the granting of Bosnia and Herzegovina the status of a candidate country for membership in the European Union
- Balkans | Bosnian boxer Felix Sturm behind bars
- Balkans | Serbian President Vucic received the United Nations Special Envoy and Head of the United Nations Interim Administration Mission in Kosovo (UNMIK).