No one can impose the Srebrenica story on the Serbian people, said Milorad Dodik, the president of Republika Srpska, one of the two entities in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Defending the Bosniaks’ attempt to turn Srebrenica into a myth worthy of the Serbs’ condemnation, Dodik said, “You can’t force us to accept your terms. No Hague court decision says that more than 4,100 Bosniaks died. They persistently claim that they sacrificed 8,500 victims. There is no evidence for that.” “.
Serbian leader Dodik with their names Genocide He said there was evidence that more than 120 Bosnians on his list of victims were still alive.
On the other hand, he claimed that there was evidence that the relatives of the victim requested that his wife’s remains be removed from the Potocari Memorial Cemetery and buried where he died.
- Balkans | Prime Minister Kovaczewski welcomed the delegations of Kosovo and Serbia to Ohrid
- Balkans | Skopje YEE Organized Seminar on “Turkish Series in the Balkans”
- Balkans | The Bulgarian Turks who were forced to emigrate cannot forget their experiences in the Belen camp.
- Balkans | Slovenian President Berk Mosar made his first official visit to Croatia
- Balkans | Proposal to the Commission of the European Union on discrimination against the Turks of Western Thrace
- Balkans | A girl forced into prostitution in Greece has been attacked with a knife in her home
- Balkans | 35 kilometers of additional steel fencing stretches from Greece to the banks of the Evros River
- Balkans | It was requested that the Turkish flag be placed in schools where Turkish education is taught in Kosovo.
- Balkans | 61 irregular migrants who were pushed to death by Greece have been rescued
- Fuel prices have been updated.