Milorad Dodik, President of Republika Srpska (RS), one of the two entities in Bosnia and Herzegovina, has claimed that the biggest security threat in the country is High Representative Christian Schmidt.
Questioning Schmidt’s legitimacy, Dudek said Schmidt’s appointment to the post of High Representative had not been approved by the United Nations Security Council.
Referring to the report presented by the UN Security Council High Representative, Dodik said Schmidt spoke negatively about himself at least 50 times in the report.
The Serbian leader said: “I am trying to maintain the constitutional order. Peace and stability have reigned in Republika Srpska from the moment I took power. The entity continues to develop.” He said.
Stating that it is unacceptable for Bosnia and Herzegovina to act in accordance with the constitutional order, Dodik said, “The Republic of Serbia cannot be part of a country that does not respect the constitutional order.” He said.
Dodik emphasized that if projects in Republika Srpska are banned, they will also block projects of interest to Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Balkans | 12 people died due to a blizzard in the United States
- Balkans | NATO calls for solidarity with Turkey and Greece
- The Mysterious Cult of Ancient Rome: The Cult of Mithras
- Balkans | Turkish weightlifters will appear in Albania
- Balkans | Skopje YEE Organized Seminar on “Turkish Series in the Balkans”
- 7 ancient buildings around the world that have not yet been solved
- Balkans | The memory of “Schindler’s Bosniak” was celebrated on the day of the signing of the Pisak book
- Balkans | The reaction of the Islamic world to the burning of the Noble Qur’an in Sweden
- Balkans | I started growing flowers in Karjali
- Balkans | President Pendarovski meets with US Deputy Secretary of State Gabriel Escobar