The head of the Democratic Action Party in Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bakir Izetbegović, said that the initiative of Bosnian Serb leader Milorad Dodik against the Constitutional Court of Bosnia and Herzegovina will not succeed.
Office of the High Representative of Dodik, who hindered him on the way to the independence of the Republika Srpska entity (OHRIzetbegović emphasized his desire to destabilize the Constitutional Court and the Constitutional Court, “I partially succeeded in OHR. The Constitutional Court is the last line of defense,” he said.
Izetbegović said that the Bosnian Serb leader, who was allowed to grow up by the international community, crossed all lines, “Maybe this is the end and they have understood that they have to respond. He can be fired.”
source: Balkan News
- Balkans | Relations between Russia and China are strengthening
- Balkans | Greek media: Greece cannot compete with Türkiye
- Balkans | Serbian tennis player Djokovic advances to the second round at Wimbledon
- Balkans | Albanian President Begaj met with Azerbaijani President Aliyev in Baku
- Balkans | Growing suspicions of the European Union in North Macedonia
- Gladiatrix: Female Warriors of Ancient Rome
- Balkans | Turkey graduates from Bosnia and Herzegovina were among the first to help the earthquake zone
- Balkans | And it was announced that a person was killed by rubber bullets at the weekend in protests in France
- Balkans | Greece heads to the polls on May 21 with a new electoral system
- Balkans | Greece left 40 migrants to their fate