As part of its support for the Kosovo Police, the German Federal Police donated five minibuses to the Kosovo Border Police.
The handover ceremony of the minibuses was attended by Kosovo’s Interior Minister Zelal Svechla, Deputy Director General of the Kosovo Police Fahmi Hoti, German Ambassador to Pristina Jorn Rode and other guests.
In a written statement issued by the Ministry of the Interior of Kosovo, it was reported that the donation is testament to the strong cooperation between the Ministry of the Interior, the Kosovo Police and Germany, particularly the Border Police, in the fight against cross-border regulation. a crime.
Svisla and Director Hoti, who stressed the importance of the donation in monitoring and monitoring the state borders, thanked the German ambassador and the German Federal Police for the cooperation and support provided by the German state and what it provides to the Kosovo police.
- Balkans | The woman who ran a sewing shop in Greece turned out to be a Russian agent
- Balkans | Understanding Russian Geopolitics and the Ukrainian War by Alexander Dugin
- Balkans | The General Revenue Department will employ 100 people
- Balkans | Kosovar Ottoman President visits Iceland
- Balkans | The second half of the year will start on January 23
- Balkans | The entrepreneur from Yalova started exporting dried fruit production to Serbia
- Balkans | Two girls, aged 12 and 15, disappeared in Skopje
- Balkans | A detained state minister in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Croatian word quiz
- Balkans | Silvio, the new coach of Albania