The donations collected in the aid campaign organized by the Greek Ginning Association in Thessaloniki, Greece, due to the earthquakes that hit Kahramanmaraş in Turkey, were handed over to Serkan Gedik, Consul General in Thessaloniki.
Relief campaigns continue in Greece due to the earthquakes in Kahramanmaraş.
At the ceremony held at the Consulate General of Turkey in Thessaloniki, the President of the Association of Greek Genners, Antonis Syarchos, presented the donation check to Gedek on behalf of the Association.
At the ceremony, together with Consul General Gedik, Director of the Greek Ministry of Foreign Affairs Office in Thessaloniki Katerina Kapekidou, Director of the Hellenic Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Office of Economic and Trade Affairs for Northern Greece Alexandros Alexiadis, and Foreign Economic Relations (DEIK) Chairman of the Turkish-Greek Business Council Levent. Sadeq Ahmed and President of the Greek Generals Association Sirakos delivered a welcome speech.
After the ceremony, the union members visited Atatürk’s house in the Consulate General Square.
In the statement made by the Consulate General in Thessaloniki, “We express our gratitude to the Greek Ginners Association, which has close commercial relations with Turkey and friendly relations in this context, for its solidarity and contribution to the Turkish-Greek friendship, and we thank the members of the union, representatives of the Greek Ministry of Foreign Affairs and journalists who watched The ceremony. expressions were used.
- Balkans | Raiding companies linked to spyware in Greece
- Balkans | Maricek: It is important for citizens to know the facts about joining the EU
- Balkans | Tsipras, the leader of the main opposition in Greece, did not accept the mandate to form the government.
- Balkans | The Bulgarian Investment Agency organized the International Business and Investment Forum in Istanbul
- Balkans | A message from Russia to Serbia and the Republika Srpska
- Balkans | “Bulgaria must respond sharply to Pandarovski’s statement”
- Balkans | The municipality of Prilep has allocated 450,000 dinars to the earthquake victims in Turkey and Syria.
- Balkans | “If Kovacevsky really believes that the government has successfully dealt with the crisis, let’s go to the elections.”
- Balkans | Palestinian prisoner Hadeer Adnan died in Israeli jails after 87 days of hunger strike.
- Balkan Time | A river of different languages