Turkish tennis player Erci Kerkin won the double title at the tournament, which was held in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
According to the statement issued by the Turkish Tennis Federation, Erci Kerkin won the ninth tournament of his professional career by defeating Sebastian Surger 2-0 with a score of 7-6, 7-5 sets in the final of the M15 Doboj held in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
The Ergi Kırkın-Ryan Nijboer duo then defeated Matt Hulme-Zaharije-Zak Talic in 7-5, 6-4 sets to win their second tournament.
- Balkans | Turkey extends a helping hand to the flood victims in Serbia
- Balkans | Vucic: The allegations that Serbia will attack Bosnia are false
- Balkans | The climate crisis increases droughts and floods
- Balkans | Two FETO suspects fleeing to Greece were arrested in Edirne
- Balkans | Gjakova Airport will be used for defense purposes
- Balkans | An exhibition dedicated to the Roma genocide victims of Auschwitz opened in Kosovo
- Balkans | How will end the barriers crisis in northern Kosovo?
- Balkans | Croatia expects to see the results of Schengen and eurozone accession by the end of the year
- Balkans | The exhibition “Antiquities of Contemporary Turkish Art” opened in Bulgaria on the occasion of the Republic’s centenary
- Balkans | Dudek challenged Schmidt to suspend the controversial law