Drinking water in Skopje, the capital of North Macedonia, has been declared safe.
The water in Skopje has been declared safe to drink, according to the weekly laboratory report of the public company “Water and Wastewater Works”.
In a statement issued by the public company “Water and Wastewater Works”, “Between March 27 and 31, the Health Control Department took 188 samples for chemical physics and 188 microbiological analysis of drinking water from 39 measurement points in the city of Skopje. According to the test results, all samples correspond With the rule book on drinking water safety and quality requirements. It has been said.
- Balkans | The European Union is preparing to limit cash payments to 10,000 euros
- Balkans | Mr. Oktay Deriloglu’s visit to Ambassador Itkok
- Balkans | According to the opposition in Greece, the problems in the railways were reported to the authorities
- Balkans | YTB served breakfast in Skopje
- Balkans | Bulgaria sends rescue teams to Turkey
- Balkans | The Central Bank of Kosovo succeeded in achieving its objectives
- Balkan Time | In 3 questions – Serbia and Kosovo normalization negotiations
- Balkans | The offices of the Mufti in Macedonia announced the amount of aid collected in mosques for Turkey
- Balkans | Aid Truck No. 16 left from the Serbian district of Sanjak for the earthquake zone
- Balkans | Virgo: The government can be formed in Bosnia and Herzegovina without foreign interference