Through the Prizren-based Kosovo Women’s Solidarity Association, NSport Kosova has donated €100,000 worth of clothing to earthquake victims in Turkey.
The aid campaign launched by the Kosovo Women’s Solidarity League 4 days ago continues at full speed. During this time, sensitive citizens flocked to the association for help and prepared aid packages for the citizens who were victims of the earthquake disaster in Turkey.
Medi Court, President of the Kosovo Women’s Solidarity Association, expressed her gratitude to the individuals and companies of Prizren for showing great interest in sending aid to the earthquake victims.
- What you need to know about the Vagont Dam disaster
- Balkans | Bosnia and Herzegovina does not expect changes in the country under the new government
- Balkans | Mouzalas: Greece can be tried in international courts
- Balkans | Turkish organizations in Western Thrace congratulated President Erdogan
- Balkans | Aid continues from Bosnia and Herzegovina to earthquake zones in Turkey
- Balkans | Journalists from Bosnia and Herzegovina: It was very difficult to broadcast from the earthquake zone
- Balkans | Croatia and Japan will face each other in the round of 16.
- Balkans | Vice President Oktay met with his Bulgarian counterpart Utova
- Balkans | The British Special Representative for the Western Balkans Peach visited Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Those who lost their lives defending Sarajevo are commemorated on City Day