The Kosovo Council of Ministers, meeting today, agreed to use budget funds to support businesses.
Resol Makreshi, Deputy Minister of Finance of Kosovo, stated that the total value of the funds is 5.5 million euros and micro, small and medium enterprises will benefit from these funds.
Al-Maqrishi indicated that funds amounting to 5 million and 528 thousand euros have been provided to continue supporting micro, small and medium enterprises’ access to financing.
- Balkans | Croatia expects to see the results of Schengen and eurozone accession by the end of the year
- Balkans | President Erdoğan was supported by the head of the Serbian Democratic Action Party Ojljanin
- Balkans | The floods of Italy and Croatia: they climbed to the roof and waited for rescue
- Balkans | Kovaczewski: I will personally do my best to provide all textbooks for free
- Balkans | Students of Knowledge International Schools in Kosovo won medals in an international competition
- Balkans | Visit of the Kosovar Ottoman President to FSK
- Balkans | Two FETO suspects fleeing to Greece were arrested in Edirne
- Balkans | Numan Kurtulmuş NGO’s visit to North Macedonia
- Balkans | Mirza Varisanovic takes command of Sarajevo
- Balkans | Centuries-old Bosnian grandmothers remember the past Ramadan with longing