Shoukry stated, in his interview with Greek Sky TV, that the Turkish-Egyptian relations will not diminish the Greek-Egyptian relations in any way.
Egyptian Foreign Minister Samih Shoukry affirmed that easing tensions in Turkish-Egyptian relations is in the interest of the region and peoples. “As we saw that there was a desire to calm tensions on our part and on Turkey’s side, we started a process. This direction is in the interest of the region to reduce tensions and ensure more calm, which will reflect positively on the peoples of the region.” Use phrases.
Noting that they identified the areas that should be dealt with at the bilateral and regional levels with Turkey, Shoukry also spoke about the positive atmosphere between Turkey and Greece.
Shoukry explained that a result that can fairly support and satisfy the interests of both sides of the relations between Turkey and Greece can provide potential benefits to all countries in the region, and expand the areas of trade and investment through increased cooperation.
Shoukry said they have never stopped trying to ease tensions between Israel and Palestine, “The events at Al-Aqsa Mosque led to unfortunate conflict and loss of life. We intervened and discussed how we could restore calm and prevent further escalation.” He said.
Shoukry said that the tension is very dangerous for the stability of the region and the well-being of the Palestinian and Israeli peoples, and said that they have done their best to convince all parties.
Newspaper millet. love
- Balkans | Message from WHO Director-General Ghebreyesus to Turkey “We are with you on this painful day”
- Balkans | The former president of the Yemeni Youth Association, Murad, was elected to the working group on constitutional amendments
- Balkans | Arsovska: A big reform is coming in public transport
- Balkans | A former colonel in Kosovo says he wants to host the Turkish families of earthquake victims
- Balkans | Announcing the candidates for deputies of the HÖH Kardzhali party
- Balkans | President Erdoğan sent a message of condolence to Greek President Sakellaropoulou and Prime Minister Mitsotakis
- Balkans | Proud success of Turkish coach Yunus Oshal in Greece
- Balkans | “I want to file a lawsuit against Greece”
- 10 things you should know about Mahatma Gandhi
- Balkans | Exploring the potential of Bulgaria as a logistic center for the Arab League countries