On the second day of the 49th People’s Assembly of Bulgaria, the speaker of the assembly was dissolved without being elected.
Kirill Petkov, co-chair of the “Prodaljavame promyanata-Bulgarian Democracy” alliance, told bTV that he expects the election of the assembly’s chairman to be finalized next week. –
In his letter to BNT, Petkov stated that the coalitions are now consulting only on a “joint legislative program”. With this, Petkov answered the question of whether a government majority would be formed in the current parliament.
- Balkans | Libya condemns Greece for attempting a seismic survey south of Crete
- Balkans | Serbian report from the European Parliament
- Balkans | Talevski, the former mayor of Monastir, was sentenced to 7 years in prison
- Balkans | Voting has been completed for the second round of the presidential elections in North Macedonia and Kosovo
- Balkans | State support for the Trebeche mine
- Balkans | An earthquake occurred near Radović
- Balkans | Albanian President Bijaj in Kosovo
- Balkans | Almost 7 thousand euros in support from Tefeyyüz for earthquake victims
- Balkans | Von Kramon submitted a draft report on Kosovo to the European Parliament
- Balkans | Kosovo mourns Turkey