Elements of the North Macedonian Army, who went to the earthquake zone in Turkey for search and rescue efforts, have begun work in Kahramanmaraş.
The statement made by the Army of North Macedonia on this subject included the following statements:
The military personnel on the ground express their determination and training to carry out the mission professionally and use all their power to find the victims and help the allied citizens of Turkey in any way they can.
The Belgian Shepherd and Labrador service dogs, which have been fully trained with trainers to find people in minor accidents, also give hope of saving a human life during the search, where every moment is precious.”
- Balkans | Efforts to form a government in Bulgaria have reached a dead end: early elections are called
- Balkans | Corti: We haven’t had any corruption scandals in two years
- Balkans | The average net salary was announced in December at 34,364 dinars.
- Balkans | Twitter discoveries from Elon Musk
- Balkans | USA: Establishment of the Federation of Municipalities of Serbia immediately
- Balkans | Anadolu Efes will be a guest of Red Star tomorrow in the THY Europa League
- Balkans | The Dayton Peace Agreement that ended the Bosnian War 27 years ago was signed today in Paris.
- Balkans | “Crown of Success” award for ten successful Turkish women in Kosovo
- Balkans | Bulgarian Mufti Mustafa Hajji visits Qatar
- 9 Most Important Gods and Goddesses in Japanese Mythology