Twitter CEO Elon Musk has replaced the social media platform’s classic “Bird” logo with the letter “X”.
Musk, who wrote “X.com” in his Twitter account description, announced that the “X.com” address now redirects to “twitter.com.”
It was seen that the profile picture of the official Twitter account on the platform was replaced with the letter “X”, while the bird’s logo on Elon Musk’s account was replaced with this letter X.
In addition, the X logo appears in place of the bird’s logo on “X.com”.
In his July 23 post, Musk said, “If a good X logo is shared tonight, we’ll go all over the world tomorrow. It’s like X.” The words were used.
Musk, who also owns SpaceX and Tesla, bought Twitter in October and has undergone dramatic changes since then.
Earlier this year, Elon Musk briefly replaced the Twitter logo with the dog logo of the cryptocurrency Dogecoin.
- Balkans | Earthquake impression of Albanian rescuers: Nothing like this
- Balkans | They won in Poland, and took their medals in Serbia
- Balkans | The penalties for the Real Madrid – Partizan match in the Europa League have been announced
- Balkans | The historical Gazi Husrev Bey Library in Sarajevo is 486 years old
- Balkans | Croatia coach Dalic: The match we will play against Turkey will be a little more difficult
- Balkans | The traditional breakfast program held in Skopje
- Balkans | An important event in the SOS Child Protection Agency under the slogan “Together we are stronger”
- Did the Trojan War really happen?
- Balkans | Kovachevsky: Constitutional amendments must be obligatory for all deputies
- Balkans | Military cooperation will take place between Southern Cyprus and Serbia