First Lady Emine Erdogan met with Tamara Vucic, wife of Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic.
In the message he shared on his social media account, Erdogan stated that he was happy to host Tamara Vucic, who came to New York to attend the UN special session on March 30, World Zero Waste Day, in Torkevi.
Stating that they have shared the achievements of the Zero Waste project and the March 30 experience in waste management since 2017, Erdogan said, “We shared a common view that every country should be part of the solution against the climate crisis.” Use the phrase.
First Lady Erdoğan said, “I fully believe that Ms. Vucic will be part of the struggle with her support, based on the importance of the Zero Waste Movement. Thank you for your condolences.” made a statement.
- Balkans | The book “Turkish Recipes for Croatian Chefs” was presented in Croatia
- Balkans | Kosovo and Serbia’s chief negotiators discuss the union of Serbia’s municipalities
- Balkan Time | Small and medium enterprises can join the Monitoring Committee of the Cross Border Cooperation Program between Greece and Bulgaria
- Balkans | The European Court of Human Rights has found that the ruling against a Turkish-speaking politician during the election campaign in Bulgaria is inconsistent with “freedom of expression”.
- Balkans | Vucic defends Putin
- Balkans | Osmani: Visa exemption is a win for the people of Kosovo
- Balkans | Street breakfast party in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Serbia is waiting for Turkish businessmen to invest
- Balkans | Prime Minister Kovaczewski spoke about the salary crisis in the presidency
- Balkans | Kosovo and Serbia begin negotiations on the implementation of the Ohrid Agreement