Montenegrin Interior Minister Filip Adzic met with Bosnia and Herzegovina’s Security Minister Nenad Nesic and stated that the two countries will increase their cooperation in combating crime and terrorist organizations.
Montenegrin Interior Minister Filip Adzic, in his meeting with Bosnia and Herzegovina’s Security Minister Nenad Nesic, stated that the two countries will increase their cooperation in combating crime and terrorist organizations.
Adzic, who is visiting the capital of Bosnia and Herzegovina Sarajevo, met with the Minister of Security of Bosnia and Herzegovina Nesic.
Adich said in a statement after the meeting that good relations with neighboring countries benefit everyone, and they talked about facilitating border crossings between the two countries.
Filip Adzic stated that they will cooperate with criminal organizations in Bosnia and Herzegovina and Montenegro and said: “The criminal organizations operating in Bosnia and Herzegovina and Montenegro have already crossed the borders of our country, gained global influence, and in all of Europe, the Middle East and the lands of Latin America. He said.
Minister Adzic also noted that those who committed crimes in Montenegro are trying to take refuge in Bosnia and Herzegovina, and therefore they will exchange information.
They will work with Bosnia and Herzegovina in the fight against terrorism, said Montenegrin Interior Minister Adizic:
The future of the countries of the region is in the European Union, and it is necessary to work to actually enhance security. Any instability in Bosnia and Herzegovina or any other country in the region affects Montenegro, and the same applies to Bosnia and Herzegovina. Our common interest is the full stability of the region and the full cooperation of all countries. I believe that we are all jointly ready to be part of the great European family and that together we can face all the challenges facing our countries.
Bosnia and Herzegovina wants to strengthen cooperation with the countries of the region
Bosnia and Herzegovina’s Security Minister Nesic also indicated that they will work to facilitate the passage of their citizens at the border between the two countries.
Stating that the goal of Montenegro and his country is EU membership, Nesic stressed that they are determined to cooperate with all countries in the region at the highest possible level.
Minister Nesic said that he will strengthen cooperation between the institutions of the two countries in combating crime, and said, “I signed a document confirming that our ministry is ready to provide the resources that we have developed with the support of the international organization.” Organization for Migration (IOM).” He said.
Nesic also mentioned that they spoke to Filip Adzic in detail to prevent people smugglers.
- Balkans | President Pendarovski meets with US Deputy Secretary of State Gabriel Escobar
- Balkans | The graduation ceremony of the International Balkan University was held
- Balkans | Mitsotakis: I am seeking to meet Erdogan
- Balkans | National Defense Minister Guler had a telephone conversation with his Greek counterpart Stephanis
- Balkans | Israeli forces have killed 20 Palestinians in the past three weeks
- Balkans | Foreign rulers exceeded the promise in Greece
- Balkans | Greece’s position on the boat accident carrying illegal immigrants is under scrutiny
- Balkans | “In the public sector, salaries will rise according to a well-established system.”
- 6 cisterns that shed light on the city’s mystery
- Balkans | Soldiers who insulted and threatened police have been arrested in Greece