The Turkish Cooperation and Coordination Agency (TIKA) provided equipment support for the project aimed at improving gastronomy education for disabled children and youth in Croatia.
TİKA, in collaboration with the Most Sensitive Association (UNUO), provided equipment support for a center in Granesina, near the capital Zagreb, providing gastronomy training for the disabled.
Ambassador of Turkey to Zagreb Yavuz Selim Kiran, coordinator of TIKA Zagreb Sedef Bulut, UNU President Vedran Happel, trainers and trainees of the center attended the equipment handover ceremony held in the center.
In his speech here, Ambassador Kiran said: “Your friends will be pleased to welcome you to Turkey with beautiful gifts, with the trainings you have received, and the work you have done in this beautiful environment, which is being carried out in cooperation with UNUO and TIKA.” He said.
Emphasizing that a disability is “not a deficiency,” he said, “everyone can become disabled one day. What is important is that you have the acumen to overcome these obstacles. We have millions of disabled brothers and sisters in Turkey. Our government is doing a very important job to understand and explain that their disability is not Error “. He said.
Ambassador Kieran continued:
Our President, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, has great sensitivity for our disabled brothers in Croatia to take advantage of the same opportunities. As a result, we are very proud to bring this extraordinary place to life with UNUO through TIKA. “
Kiran also noted that this study is just one of the projects implemented by TIKA in Croatia.
Habel, the president of UNU, said the association has been dealing with children with physical disabilities and lack of parental care for many years.
Hubble thanked TICA and the Turkish Embassy in Zagreb for their support.
- Balkans | Accident on the Ignatia Highway: TIR with a flat tire entered the oncoming road
- Balkans | Macron: I will continue to talk to Russia
- Balkans | Detained in Serbia on suspicion of terrorist acts
- Balkans | Bulgaria signs an agreement to buy nuclear fuel from outside Russia
- Balkans | Protests continue in Greece over the injury of a teenager by a police bullet
- Balkans | Foreign Minister Osmani held talks in Montenegro
- 9 Interesting Objects Used As Status Indicators Throughout History
- 6 interesting gifts that countries give each other
- Balkans | A march was organized in Kosovo against abuse of the disabled
- Balkans | Zelensky: We see Russia’s intention and we will respond