Famous actor Erdal Özyagcilar announced that the series “Balkan Lullaby” filmed by TRT 1 in Skopje, the capital of North Macedonia, has reached the finals of the World Cup.
Erdal Özyagcilar, the main actor who played a role in the Balkan Tahleel series, announced that the series has come to an end through his social media account.
Özyağcılar made the following statements via his Instagram account:
“Well…we’re making a finale…”Balkan Lullaby” is over.
In Balkan geography, our mission is over. We were in Skopje, and saw the virtue of living with Burda Turks, Macedonians, Albanians, Bosnians and mastering different cultures to show respect for each other’s traditions, languages and religions, and we tried to explain to that audience… Almost all the staff became cultural ambassadors…
We would like to thank TRT for giving us this opportunity. We devamla yapımcılarımı Uğur Uzunok’a, Yalçın Arı’ya Yönetmenlerimiz Serdar akar, Selahattin Sancaklı ve Evrim Öney’e, camera, ışık, set ekibi çalışanlarına, kostüm, makyaj ve yapım ekibine, Sercan, İnanç, Enes Sibel’eren ve Thanks. I would like to thank my fellow actors who brought the characters of Balkan Lullaby to life and worked with great dedication… Farewell until we meet again on screen with other stories.”
- Increase in fuel prices
- Balkans | Parliamentarians visited Karjali
- Balkans | The issue of “ancestral property” from the Turks to Greece
- Balkans | An invitation from Switzerland to Kosovo and Serbia
- Balkans | Goloturk won the 2022 Prize for Literature in Prizren
- Balkans | The European Union condemns the attacks in Kosovo and calls for a de-escalation
- Balkans | Gechev was received by the Minister of the Interior, Soylu, the Bulgarian Prosecutor
- Balkans | Third day of private bus owners protest in Skopje
- Balkans | Operation from the police and the Public Prosecutor’s Office to the “Tabanovce” border crossing
- Balkans | Silvio, the new coach of Albania