After the disasters in Turkey and Greece, the ice between Ankara and Athens is rapidly melting. While the two countries, which have extended a helping hand to each other, have taken steps to resolve their differences, the message written by President Erdogan has become on the agenda in Greece.
President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan sent a congratulatory message to Greek Prime Minister Kyriakos Mitsotakis on the occasion of the Greek National Day on March 25 that was celebrated yesterday.
Erdogan thanked the government and people of Greece for the solidarity they showed after the February 6 earthquake, and stated that he believes relations between Turkey and Greece will develop further.
The Greek press gave wide coverage to Erdogan’s message. He presents to his readers the title ‘The Friendship Attack from Turkey to Greece on the March 25th National Holiday’ Protho theme “The position of the Turkish political leadership seems impressive and unprecedented,” he said.
It was emphasized in the news that the ice had melted between the two countries and the steps taken by the leaders in the earthquake in Turkey and the train disaster in Greece were effective in that.
- Balkans | “The problems in Kosovo may extend to Montenegro and Bosnia and Herzegovina”
- Balkans | Albania gave a verbal note to England
- Balkans | Description of “Senseless Country” by Dodik
- Balkans | TIKA’s support to fruit producers in Kosovo
- Balkans | A signature campaign was launched in Ukraine to recognize Kosovo’s independence
- Balkans | Fucek: International law has been dead for 24 years
- Balkans | The 16th Multicultural City of Karjali initiative opened with the photography exhibition “Rhodobe Eyes”
- Balkans | Sending 5 new aid trucks from Bosnia and Herzegovina to the earthquake zone
- President Erdoğan Komsic received a member of the Presidency Council of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Turkish shooters Mete Gazuz and Batuhan Akcaoglu won a gold medal in Croatia