National tennis player Ergi Kırkın won the 10th tournament of his professional career at the Player Zone Tennis Academy Open Championship held in Serbia with a total prize pool of $15,000.
Erji Kirkin, who participated in the organization that took place on a dirt field in Belgrade, the capital of Serbia, completed the tournament as champion.
After defeating Italian, Russian, Slovak and Argentine rivals respectively, Erje advanced to the finals and faced the tournament’s top seeded Serbian tennis player Miljan Zekic in the final.
After defeating Zekic 3-6, 7-5, 6-3 in a 3-hour battle, Erci won the 10th singles championship of his professional career.
- Balkans | Corti: Kosovo will get a visa waiver on January 1, 2024 at the latest
- Balkans | Bulgaria may enter Schengen in October
- Balkans | Parliamentary candidate of Balkan origin, Ebru Saraçoğlu, continues her electoral work
- Balkans | A reception was held in North Macedonia for the Turkish Education Day on December 21.
- Balkans | Russia: If Serbia imposes sanctions on Russia, the pressure of the United States on this country will increase
- Balkans | 4.8 magnitude earthquake in Greece
- Balkans | Bekerović: We are not afraid of Dodik’s threats
- Balkans | Additional NATO forces arrive in Kosovo
- Balkans | Kosovo Prime Minister Kurti met with Turkish businessmen
- Balkans | National Defense Minister Guler met with his Greek counterpart