Ersan Mazrak, a KLA fighter, who was martyred in the village of Retimli in Prizren, is commemorated on the anniversary of his death.
The commemoration ceremony was attended by Chairman of the Democratic Party of Turkey in Kosovo (KDTP) and Minister of Regional Development Vikrim Damca, Deputy Enes Kervan and Consul General of the Republic of Turkey in Prizren Celal Dogan.
Speaking after laying flowers on the shrine of the martyr Irsan Mazrak, Damka said: “We gathered to commemorate our martyr Irsan Mazrak who was martyred during the war, with mercy and gratitude, on the anniversary of his death, and with us are our neighbors. Martyrs who sacrificed their lives for the establishment of the Republic of Kosovo. Thanks to them, the Republic of Kosovo Today, the Independent is 15 years old. Use phrases.
- 9 ghost towns of the dissolution of the Soviet Union have been revealed
- Balkans | Kosovo submits its application for membership in the European Union
- Balkans | Kosovar Prime Minister Kurti announced the conditions for the creation of the “Union of Serbian Municipalities” in his country.
- Balkans | Gazi Hüsrev Bey Madrasah, Educational Institution of Ottoman Heritage in Bosnia and Herzegovina, 486 Years Old
- Balkans | “SDSM and BDI government paid 73 million advance payments for electricity imports in two days”
- Balkans | Greek Foreign Minister Dendias met with his Serbian counterpart Dacic
- Celebration from Turkey to Kosovo
- Balkans | Bakteisi: We will not allow the energy crisis to be a burden on citizens
- Balkans | The foreign ministers of the EU countries met with Ukraine’s main agenda
- Balkans | Recruitment into the Bulgarian army continues