The President of the Kosovo Council, Glauc Konovka, today received Gabriel Escobar, US Deputy Assistant Secretary of State and Special Envoy for the Western Balkans.
Focusing on the European Union’s proposal to normalize relations between the Republic of Kosovo and Serbia, the current political developments in the country and the region, the dialogue process and the next steps were discussed.
Stressing that the Republic of Kosovo is committed to good neighborliness, peace and stability in the region, President Konjovka said, “We will never give up on mutual recognition and any agreement that can be reached in the dialogue process with Serbia must fully respect the sovereignty, territorial integrity and constitutional order of the Republic of Kosovo.”
- Balkans | Albanian Minister Shaka: “The agreement in Ohrid is a priority for the security and stability of the entire region”
- Balkans | In Albania “Sultan II. The Lost Piano Concert by Abdul Hamid Han” was held
- Balkans | Announcing the candidates for deputies of the HÖH Kardzhali party
- Balkans | The capital of Albania and the third in the region in terms of cost of living
- Balkans | The “Energy Efficiency” project implemented in Mamosa
- Increase in fuel prices
- Balkans | European Union countries approve a loan of 18 billion euros for Ukraine
- Balkans | 2 Serbs, including a child, were wounded by gunfire in Kosovo
- Balkans | The Bulgarian army is looking for more than 500 soldiers
- Balkans | The North Macedonian Assembly worked for only 88 days and held 50 sessions