David Gere, EU Ambassador in Skopje, said EU support for North Macedonia will increase during the accession process.
European Ambassador David Gere stated that support from the EU will increase over time, as the accession process is about implementing reforms in many areas.
At a government event marking the EU’s €80m budget support to tackle the energy crisis, Gere said that support for citizens and businesses is essential, along with new investments.
In response to a question from a journalist about the availability of funds before accession and the amount of funding that the country receives, Geir stated that about 100 million euros are provided annually, with significant assistance for total financial support, in addition to 80 million euros for the European Union.
- Balkans | Celebrating the 21st anniversary of Köprü magazine
- Balkans | Barricade wars in Kosovo
- Balkans | There are 3 Turks among the owners of “Mkart”.
- 7 Royal Murders That Changed Human History
- Balkans | Second ammonia leak in a month in Serbia
- Balkans | Health workers in Greece who have not been vaccinated against Kovid-19 are returning to work
- The expected year 2023 is coming! What is known about Lausanne’s lies?
- Balkans | Croatia is the country with the highest obesity rate in the European Union
- Balkans | Anti-Muslim sentiments around the world lead to terrorist acts
- Balkans | The climate crisis increases droughts and floods