Kosovo citizens, especially expatriates from Kosovo, wait for up to three hours at the Merdar border point, the largest border crossing between Kosovo and Serbia, to leave the country.
In a written statement issued by the National Center for Border Management, it was stated that while waiting times at Merdare border gate were extended by up to 3 hours, at another border crossing point, Dheu i Bardhë, waits were extended to 2 hours.
It was announced that the waiting time is shorter at other border points where entry from Kosovo to Serbia is provided.
Waiting time at the exit varies between 40-50 minutes at Motivoda, 30-35 minutes at Yarenje, 20-25 minutes at Machpapa and 3-5 minutes at other border posts.
Merdar Border Gate is the most preferred border gate by Kosovars working in western countries.
- Balkans | Polls in Greece: Mitsotakis flees, Tsipras pursues
- Balkans | Serbs protest in northern Kosovo
- Balkans | Bulgaria’s gas negotiations with Turkey are progressing very quickly
- Balkans | Police Turkish language course opened by YEE in Croatia
- Balkans | Revenge of TRT World for Reuters’ political publication
- Balkans | 1.4 million people visited Qatar for the World Cup
- Balkans | German Chancellor Schultz stated that they would not allow war between Russia and NATO.
- Balkans | Bulgarian and Turkish deputies discuss the situation at the border, the influx of refugees and bilateral cooperation
- Balkans | The citizen who jumped to Vardar survived ￼
- Balkans | Lagac: The party that does not accept the Franco-German plan loses the support of the international community