Kosovo citizens, especially expatriates from Kosovo, wait for up to three hours at the Merdar border point, the largest border crossing between Kosovo and Serbia, to leave the country.
In a written statement issued by the National Center for Border Management, it was stated that while waiting times at Merdare border gate were extended by up to 3 hours, at another border crossing point, Dheu i Bardhë, waits were extended to 2 hours.
It was announced that the waiting time is shorter at other border points where entry from Kosovo to Serbia is provided.
Waiting time at the exit varies between 40-50 minutes at Motivoda, 30-35 minutes at Yarenje, 20-25 minutes at Machpapa and 3-5 minutes at other border posts.
Merdar Border Gate is the most preferred border gate by Kosovars working in western countries.
- Balkans | Djokovic praises Wimbledon champion Alcaraz
- Balkans | Teachers protest in Athens to demand an increase in their salaries
- Balkans | Ivan Kolev was re-elected President of the Criminal Court
- Balkans | TDP: Amendment to the Population Registration Act is totally unacceptable
- 12 interesting pieces from the tomb of Egyptian pharaoh Tutankhamun
- Balkans | Operation from the police and the Public Prosecutor’s Office to the “Tabanovce” border crossing
- Balkans | More than 200 doctors have left Kosovo
- Balkans | Emil, the youngest male in Bosnia and Herzegovina, and her older brother Adnan talked about their 15-month preservation process
- Balkans | EUFOR decision from the European Union
- Balkans | Congratulatory message from Dacic and Jirvala to Hakan Fidan