Serbian farmers, who demanded that the government cut fuel and increase the purchase price of some agricultural products, protested with their tractors in many parts of the country.
Serb farmers protested in the regions of Novi Sad, Kraljevo, Kragujevac and Subotica.
The farmers, who took part in the protest in front of the Novi Sad Fairgrounds with their tractors, said they realized this protest after their demands were not accepted in their meeting with Prime Minister Ana Brnabić and Minister of Agriculture Branislav Nedemović.
Goran Filipović, one of the demonstrators, stated that the protest was organized for the “survival” of Serbian farmers, and said: “For now, we will not surround the city and disturb the citizens. We will stop at the roadside until the authorities see that we are there. We will not move from here until most of our demands are met.” “. Use the phrase.
Another protester, Melita Slankaminak, said she had encountered problems in her village because she had taken part in the protests, but had reported the situation to the police.
- Balkans | Field exercise by the Kosovo Security Forces
- Balkans | Kosovo’s Deputy Prime Minister, Bislemi, met Turkish Ambassador Sakar
- Balkans | Serbian President Vucic: (in the tension between Kosovo and Serbia) I do not expect a war
- Balkans | Greece submitted a note verbale to Libya
- Balkans | The Serbian Open Tennis Championship kicks off in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Rama: We should in no way contribute to Serbia’s exit from the European Union
- Balkans | Rama: Thaci was a Kosovar Zelenski, I hope he is not guilty of war crimes
- 9 Most Important Gods and Goddesses in Japanese Mythology
- Balkans | The Greek Cypriot administration will donate to the Hellenic Army
- Balkans | Balkan Youth Participate in “Live the Elections” Program