Fatih Latif was elected President of the Skopje Canton of the Turkish National Unity Movement (TMBH).
In the elections held today in the county presidency of TMBH Skopje, a board consisting of 25 members was elected. At the council’s first meeting, he stated that Fatih Latif was unanimously elected president of the province.
The following statements were made in the statement made by the TMBH Skopje County Presidency:
TMBH Skopje County Presidency has chosen its new administration. In addition, Fatih Latif unanimously became the head of Skopje County.
- Balkans | Serbian President Vucic: We will do our best to keep the peace
- Balkans | Air Serbia will fly to Ohrid from 5 June
- Balkans | Voting begins in North Macedonia for the second round of the presidential elections in Türkiye
- Balkans | The pressure on Kosovo is intensifying
- Balkans | Kosovo’s economy is stabilizing
- Balkans | Turkish Deputy Minister of Culture Çam met with the Macedonian academic Ismaili
- Balkans | The heads of the parties who changed from one party to two parties in North Macedonia signed a “cooperation” agreement
- Balkans | Announcing the candidates for deputies of the HÖH Kardzhali party
- Balkans | Greek Prime Minister Mitsotakis visits Alexandroupolis
- Balkans | Croatia responds to the European Union’s refusal to send troops to Bosnia and Herzegovina