In the 25th week of the THY Europa League basketball, Fenerbahçe Beko defeated the Serbian team Partizan 97-94 away from home.
While the yellow and dark blue team achieved their fifteenth victory in the league this season, the home team suffered their twelfth defeat.
Silence stood for a minute before the match for those who lost their lives in the earthquakes that struck 10 provinces centered in Kahramanmaraş and Syria.
The yellow and dark blue players, who wore their shirts with the slogan “Hand in Hand for Turkey” for the Partizan match, entered the battle in black uniforms.
- Balkans | Albania begins implementing an agreement on the transfer of prisoners from the United Kingdom
- Balkans | Greece and Montenegro teams participating in search and rescue efforts in Turkey have returned to their countries
- Balkans | Bosnia’s reaction to the disinformation from Srebrenica against Turkey: “If Turkey did not exist …”
- Balkans | Preparations for the match between Armenia and Croatia in the Turkish national football team have begun
- Balkans | Greek leader Mitsotakis said that if a government cannot be formed in June, it will be possible to go to the polls for the third time.
- Balkans | BiH aims to cooperate with Frontex
- Balkans | The illegal “Golden Lake” practice ends at the Bulgarian-Turkish border
- Balkans | Serbia releases the Kosovo police
- Balkans | 182 irregular migrants who were pushed to death by Greece have been rescued
- Balkans | Foreign Minister Osmani held talks in Montenegro