In the 25th week of the THY Europa League basketball, Fenerbahçe Beko defeated the Serbian team Partizan 97-94 away from home.
While the yellow and dark blue team achieved their fifteenth victory in the league this season, the home team suffered their twelfth defeat.
Silence stood for a minute before the match for those who lost their lives in the earthquakes that struck 10 provinces centered in Kahramanmaraş and Syria.
The yellow and dark blue players, who wore their shirts with the slogan “Hand in Hand for Turkey” for the Partizan match, entered the battle in black uniforms.
- Balkans | Macedonia holds the presidency of the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe
- Balkans | Bulgarian and Turkish businessmen met at the Burgas Business Forum
- Balkans | Simultaneous operation against smugglers of refugees from Turkey and Bulgaria
- Balkans | President of the Grand National Assembly of Turkey Şentop visited Tefeyyüz Primary School, which provides education in Turkish, in Skopje.
- Balkans | The United States described the burning of the Qur’an as a disgusting act, but did not condemn it.
- Balkans | They told the Greek team what they experienced in the earthquake zone: I was very emotional
- Balkans | President Erdoğan received the Prime Minister of the Republic of Kosovo, Corti
- Balkans | He spotted the Polish Minister of Justice holding a gun
- Balkans | Arsovska: A big reform is coming in public transport
- Balkans | Assistance continues from Greece for the earthquake zone